Macy’s is keen to facilitate its customers as well as its employees. Company has a huge number of workers who are responsible for the success of the company. A big network is involved to manage more than789 store chains across United States.
It offers great associate macy’s insite benefits, packages and retirement plans to all associates. All this information can be accesses online through macy’s employee connection. To be connected you need a 8-digit employee’s ID.
Simply, follow the instructions to access resource to track pay records, retirement policies and paystub.
- Get access to the web address that is hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx
- Once there, you will see a horizontally placed menu bar, in the center of the web page listing different services.
- Choose “My In-Site” option to access the personal information resource.
- Click the “Sign In” red button in order to continue.
- Next, input 8-digits ID employee ID. This is a unique ID given to every employee of the complete to access personal information.
- You need to enter in a self-created password to log in.
- Hit on the “Submit” red button.
- Reset your password by clicking the link that is “Forget unlock/forgot password”.
- Validate your identity with 8-digit employee ID.
- Click the “Submit” button and follow the directions to create a new account.
- If you want to change your password, delete the previous one and set up a new password.
- Enter in existing password in first field.
- Enter in your new password. You must include at least 7 characters in given field.
- Hit on the “Submit” button.
Complete is very much concerned to provide the best to all employees, for this reason they designed an online network to access personal information and benefit plans anytime with web access.