Walmart brings some flavor with crispy cookies and chips. No need to go anywhere, you can order snacks and chips at online store with in few clicks. To make your order quick and easy, it’s better to register for an online account. Customers can track order and review purchase summary at any time.
Signing up for an account is free. Follow the steps as described below to start online orders
- Open the link which is www.walmart.ca/en/pantry-households-pets/chips-snacks/N-1022 from your web browser.
- Choose your packet and put the mouse on “Add To Cart” option, click it to begin the application.
- If you want to add more items in your cart, go with “Continue Shopping” and select the button “Check Out” to proceed.
- Login information: you will need sign in for faster checkout.
- Provide password and ID associated with your account.
- Press the “Sign In” and use account to end this application within seconds.
- Need an account? You can continue without signing in.
- Type an email address to begin the checkout process.
- Put the mouse on green button that says “Next” to proceed.
- Select shipping option.
- To receive delivery at home, select “Ship To home” tab and provide shipping information.
- Enter in attendant’s forename and family name, shipping address line 1, address line 2, city name, province and postal code.
- You will need to enter in phone number.
- Select shipping method and choose “Next” option.
- Billing information; provide billing address. Enter in purchaser’s name, address, city, state and postal code.
- Provide payment info: Input your credit card number, security code and expiration date.
- Review order information and send your order.
Order confirmation will be emailed to you at email address you have provided in the application.