Looking for a credit card? Get a Barclays credit card with a limited credit history. The initial credit card could be the right card for you. You will get a credit limit up to £1,200 plus 0% interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening. Manage your card wisely, pay bills on time and stay within your credit limit to build your credit rating over time. Follow the steps below to apply online.
- Go to the link at www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/credit-cards/initial#tabbox0 from your web browser to start the online application.
- Once on the page, click on “Apply Now” button.
- Provide requested information to complete the online form.
- Provide your personal information. Select the title, type in first, middle and last name in respective boxes.
- Choose gender and nationality to continue.
- Enter preferred home telephone number and mobile number to get text alerts about new products and services on your mobile.
- Type in your email address and type it again for confirmation.
- Enter UK postcode and search for your address online.
- Provide employment status and annual income.
- Enter bank sort code, account number and choose repayment method for valid bank details.
- Select option for balance transfer and card usage.
- Click “Continue” button and complete this application by providing the further information.
Your account will be revised in 12 months and your interest rate will be decreased. Pay on time and stay within your credit limit to increase your line of credit.