Old Navy is a United States chain store and clothing brand. This brand is not only price conscious and, it is also fashionable and marketed mainly to adults and teenagers. The Old Navy brand features accessories and apparel for women, men, teens, children and infants. The Old Navy credit card offers holders the opportunity to get discounts and other incentives.
3 Ways Of Applying For Old Navy Credit Card:
- In order to apply for an Old Navy credit card, you will need to visit the official website of Old Navy www.oldnavy.com/
- Logging on to the homepage of Old Navy and selecting the “Old Navy Credit Cards” link at the end of the page – you will be immediately redirected to a secure credit application tab/window.
- You will need to fill out the application correctly and honestly. You will be required to supply important information like your address, legal name, contact information, Social Security Number and financial information – this includes your gross earnings. Applicants will also need to have a legal driver’s license for validation purposes.
- Go over the e-copy of the terms and conditions and make sure that the credit rights & responsibilities suit your needs perfectly. Then, take your time to go over the application once again to ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit the application after completing it.
- Wait for the results of your application
- Submit your application at one of Old Navy’s countrywide location.
- You can get and complete an Old Navy credit application at any of its store’s cash register or its customer service center. The service personnel will ask you to supply the same details as you would. If you are applying online – this will include your annual income, contact info and Social Security number. The service personnel will submit all the information you provide electronically and within 3 to 5 minutes, a response to the process will be sent. If the application is approved, this means that you are qualified for instant discounts and incentives.
If you choose to supply your personal information online, you should printout and hand-deliver the completed application to the nearest Old Navy retail store.