Babylon is known for online translation and language learning programs and established in 1997. They provide translation in 77 languages and become the world’s leading provider for the translation services.
- Personal and contact information
- Credit card information including number and CVV
- Visit the site babylon.com .
- Scroll down the page and click on “Store” option from the bottom of the page.
- On the resultant page you will see two options having price with them, select the option which you want to get and click on “Shop Now” button. A list will appear under the button. Select whether you want to take the monthly, yearly or lifetime package by selecting radio button and click on “Add To Cart” button.
- You will access the cart summary of your package. Select quantity and click on “Check out” button.
- Next you will see a customer information form: enter your email address, first name, last name, address, zip code, city, company title, select country from the drop down menu and enter your phone number.
- Provide payment information in the required section. Choose option between credit card and PayPal.
- If you select the “Credit Card” option then select card type from drop down menu. Enter your credit card number, Security code/CVV, expiration date of your card, your first name and last name given on the card. Select your country, if you are a EU residence you have to pay VAT.
- If you select the PayPal for payment then you will be redirected to the PayPal site after you submitting Babylon details.
- Click on “Place Your Order” green colour button.
- You will receive a conformation email.
- No need to access different programs for different languages, you can get the solution in one place with some clicks.
- Save your time and get quick linguistic solutions
You can get a quick solution for your linguistic requirements. You can save your time to loading different programs to get translation in 77 languages in this site. Company provides the best translation software and dictionary tools.