Chick-fil-A is restaurant dealing in fast food having a long chain in America. It has its head office in the area of College Park, Georgia in Atlanta. Restaurant is engaged in the services of sandwiches made of chicken and incorporated in the year 1946. For being the social icon, it has joint its effort with Southern U.S. in the area of Columbia & United State, this restaurant has spread its chain around 38 states with the branch network about 1700. For further progress, it has decided to spread all its branches in different areas of Southern California as well as American Midwest. The most interesting and distinguish feature of this restaurant is that it remains close on Sunday as compared to other fast food shops. Be a part of it , they welcome your suggestions and feedback to improve their services.
About Terms & Condition:
For commencing your dealing with Chick-fill-A, you must have to go through the important instruction given for potential suppliers. The form that is provided in, is basically an agreement between company and supplier and fulfillment of policy, set by the company. Here you will find a form that is available only for that potential supplier who wants to be a potential customer of this company. A supplier who is searching for dealing a new business, cannot use this form for any franchiser of this company who is holding Licensee or operator. For getting more product information, supplier can be contacted by the representative of this company. also keep in mind, it is not a guarantee that company must approve for business after the fulfillment of its form.
- If you have filled form provided by the company to supplier, is not any written agreement that company will approve its contract with that supplier. It does not allow any guarantee, warranty, any promise to the supplier that it can further utilize their product and services.
- The representative of this company will meet with supplier for knowing whether they are fulfilling all the requirement of their product and services for which they have built their standard. Company is liable to put the data of supplier, if it is not as per their requirement.
- If company has agreed to contact with supplier and want to make any agreement for operating business, they put forth a form where the signature of both parties are required before further processing.
- It should also keep in mind by the supplier, if fulfilling any form through online submission, all the data provided by him, will be the sole ownership of this company.
- Visit: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Supplier-Inquiry
- Accept the terms and conditions and mark on the radio button for accepting their terms and click on “Submit” button
- Next choose the product category and product type by drop down menu and hit on “Ok” button
- Now choose the country of which you have registration, supplier name, contact name, phone number, website and Duns Number.
- To find DUNS numbers go to this site www.dnb.com and get help of getting this detail.
- Now on 2nd section choose the service capability, email address, company ownership and choose the options regarding Women’s Business Enterprises, Minority Business Enterprises and GFSI Certified click on “Submit” button
Company always welcomes suppliers to enter in their services for operating smooth business with them, but it does not mean that company is liable to start business with supplier with incomplete information.