Southern New Hampshire University is a private university that is a nonprofit and coeducation institute that was established in 1933 and certified by CIHE. Online network is a connection between persons and technology. This portal provide access to the students and the staff members to use online services and get information about the admissions, educational events and other plans.
- Username ID, this is your email address for log in
- Registered password
- Visit the website at blackboard.snhu.edu .
- Click on “User Log In” button on the left of the webpage.
- You will be directed to the login portal page where you can access your account with your username and password you got at the time of your registration.
- Next select your user type by clicking on the down arrow. Choose whether you are a SNHU student or faculty member or a guest or administrator. Select the first one as you are a student.
- On next page select the security setting.
- Next enter your username. Your username ID your email address for log in.
- Enter your password that you create at the time of your signing up.
- Click on “Connect To My SNHU”
- Manage your account online
- Get information about policies, admission dates and transcripts.
Log in and access educational information and services offered online through your account. If you forgot your password you can retrieve your password to use your account. If you have any problem in your logging in, you can all at 1-877-708-2909.