Chase Freedom credit new cardholders have an exciting opportunity to earn bonus points on their new account. You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To be eligible and collect your bonus, you need to shop up to $500 or more for the period of the first 3 months from account opening. Submit your request and jump to earn points.
- Go to the link at creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/chase-freedom.aspx?freedomsplit=1&iCELL=63KC
- Hit on “Apply Now” green button to begin the application.
Credit Card Application:
- Fill out the online application with the accurate information.
- Click on “Pricing And Terms” as well as the “Privacy Notice” link before starting you start with application.
- Say “Yes” or “No” to “Is Credit history clear form the bankruptcy and /or seriously delinquent account?”
- Start with your name info first name, middle name, last name and suffix.
- Enter your home address info, address 1 and 2, Apt/unit number, zip code.
- Click on “Next” button to continue.
- Financial Information: Enter accurate and valid information about financial position.
- Contact And Security Information: valid contact details including your email address and phone numbers are required to be filled in the designated fields.
- Additional Features: Add to link the additional features to your card.
- Your card will qualify you for the benefits given below:
- Cash Back: You’ll get 5% categories every quarter like restaurants, gas stations and Amazon.
- Annual Exclusive Bonus: Enjoy an additional 10% per annum on the cash back earned on new purchases.
- Unlimited Cash Back: you cash back will never expire.
Once you approved for your credit card you will be able to grab 5% cash back on $1,500 spent. It’s free and convenient to make active your bonus.