CIBC student Visa card is perfect for you if you are a student over the age of majority in your province and want to start building your credit history. Get the card that has unsurpassed acceptance worldwide, no annual fee and cash advance up to $1,000.
- Go to the link at www.cibc.com/ca/visa/classic-visa-students.html from your web browser to start online application.
- Get access to the resultant page by following the above link. Click the “Apply Now” button in order to process the application.
- Review the facts and figures of summary of annual interest rates and fees.
- Click the box to accept all information about annual interest rates and fees.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
- Fill out online application form with requested information.
- Already an existing customer? Simply log in and apply with a prefilled application.
- Select your title, first name, initial, surname or family name.
- Type in your date of birth by selecting the date, month and year.
- Enter your social security information. This number is required to verify your credit history.
- Next provide your physical address in given fields. Enter your home address, home address line 2, name of your city, select the name of your state, postal code for your city and state.
- Identify your residential status.
- Enter your home phone number and mobile phone number.
- Enter your email address. You will get confirmation email at this ID.
- State the time (years and months) you have lived at this address.
- Click the “Continue” button and provide further information to complete this application.
Apply for credit card with accurate and true personal, employment and financial information. Enjoy the convenience of a credit card with no annual fee. This is the perfect choice for building your credit with responsible use.