Get the information about your medication through Rite Aid mobile application. Refill and transfer your prescriptions on the go with just a click. For more convenience, set up reminders and link your card to the app to earn points and track your rewards points.
- Go to the link at www.riteaid.com/mobile-pharmacy-app from your web browser to start the application.
- Once on the page, select the operating system of your mobile; “Android” or “iPhones”.
- Download For Android: To get the application on your android device, choose “Get it on Google Play” option and hit on continue button.
- On the next page, click on “Install” button to get the app.
- Sign in to your Google play account with your Google email address and password to download the app.
- If you are using your computer for this application, link your Android device to your desktop computer to install the app successfully.
- Refill Prescriptions: Refill your prescriptions anytime on the go when you need it.
- Easy Transfer: Transfer prescriptions to pharmacy with a blink of an eye.
- Set Up Reminders: Get notified when a prescription is due for refill or ready for pick-up.
- Weekly circular: Browse the circular, explore deals in your area and add items to your mobile shopping list with just a click.
- Photos: Upload your pictures to online photo account with free photo storage facility.
Get complete information about your prescription. Save more by QR codes or scanning prescription labels. Review weekly the circular right through your phone, explore deals and add items directly to your mobile shopping list.