Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is organized and managed by the Department Of Homeland Security (DHS). Employees can register their account at the diverse security levels. A unique user name and password is assigned to each employee to access the account. If you have a registered employee account you will be able to access your government account and email account on a website.
- Internet connection for online access
- You must have account details, username and password for log in.
- Visit the website at email.tsa.dhs.gov .
- You will access the log in portal by following the above link.
- Enter your account information. Enter your username and password into the respective fields.
- Click on “Log In” button to access your account.
- After logged in to your account, choose the “Email” link form the given options.
- You will see the email, if there is any email that can be accessed though the network.
- If you can’t find the email, its means you can’t access them form home, you have to check those emails with a secure computer at work.
- Secure way to access emails.
- You can see the important emails at your home.
Be careful while logging in make sure you logged in with the certified username and password. Anyone who don’t have the certified account access, try to log in, he possibly will get a problem with the DHS. Unauthorized access or use of this system may cause the disciplinary action and results in criminal and civil penalty.