SecuritE card is a debit MasterCard loaded with your maintain payments. It works just like you the MasterCard, but it is not a credit card. It is very safe and easy to use. You can transfer founds electronically, so eliminates the possibility of lost or stolen. Payments are easily received and transfer within the accents.
You will not receive a notice each time a payment is added to your card, you will only receive a monthly statement listing all account activity. Visit the website to view your account activity online and manage your deposits, purchases and withdrawals.
- You are required to access the online link which is www.securitecard.com in order to continue.
- The above link will get you on the home page. Once there you need to logon or create an access to your account to obtain an easy access to all features and services.
- First Time Login:
- If you are new to this website and don’t have online access to account, enter your 16-digit card number to set up your online account.
- Hit on the “Enter” button in order to proceed.
- Returning Cardholder Login:
- If your are here to access your existing account then enter in your registered IDs to access your account.
- Type in your card account number in first given field.
- You need to enter your password associated with this account.
- Click on the “Login” button in order to proceed.
- Forgot password? You can recover your password, click the link given on the page to retrieve password.
- Input your card number in the given space and hit on the “Continue” button.
- You will get the instructions to recover account password.
- Cash Back With Purchases: All cash back with purchase transactions are free. This offer is open anywhere MasterCard is accepted. You will need a PIN to complete this type of transaction.
- Withdraw Cash From ATM: You will need a Personal Identification Number and select the “Checking account”
- Withdraw Cash From Bank Teller: To get cash, you need to present your card to a bank teller, request an amount and sign.
Cards expire every two years, expiration date is written on the front of the card. A new card will be mailed to your address before the expiration date. Update your information to notify the address change. You can update your address online through your account or call the toll-free number on the back of your card.
You may also check for payments online or call toll free:1-800-225-0530.