Capital One brings you different credit card categories like, travel rewards, cash back rewards, average on building credit, popular cards and business rewards which give you the feature you expect. Have easy access, anytime through Online Banking, manage your account online and on the go right form your mobile device with mobile app, personalized email or text alerts and get 24/7 customer service.
Mobile payment app gives you information about your credit, and rewards earnings. Use tracker services to access to your monthly credit score.
What do you need to provide?
You’ll need to provide personal information, including your:
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Physical address
- annual income
your personal information is required to verify record information and pull your credit bureau data.
- Get access to the web address that is www.capitalone.com/credit-cards from your web browser.
- At lending page you need to choose a category from available credit card options.
- Select your card and next provide information to complete the online application.
- You are just a few steps away from your credit card.
- In first step you will be prompted to provide personal information.
- Personal information: you need to enter in your first name, middle initial and last name.
- Next, you need to provide a preferred email address. You will receive e-alert about special offers, new services. You will get important account and notification when your new credit card mailed to you.
- Enter in your home address. This information will be used to mail your credit card at your door.
- Input your address line 1, address line 2, city, state and ZIP code.
- You are required to provide your primary phone number and secondary phone number in given fields.
- You are required to provide your employer phone number.
- Your social security number is required to verify your records.
- For age confirmation you need to enter in your date of birth.
- Enter in your total annual income.
- Choose other options to complete personal information section.
- Next you need to provide additional information and read disclosure about application terms.
- Hit on the “Continue & Review” button.
If you are approved, you will get your card, credit limit information by mail within 7-10 business days.
You can check the status of your credit card application anytime online or by calling the customer service center. If you apply by phone or online, you will get a response in a minute. You can check the status anytime by calling 1-800-903-9177.