Are you buying a house or refinancing your home? Chase is ready to help you better understand your mortgage options on finding the right mortgage. Get a complete view of rate information. You can contact service center to get information anytime.
- Go to the link at www.chase.com/mortgage web address from your web browser.
- Follow above link and access the application page. Once there, hit the button “Prequalify Online”.
- Identify loan purpose and choose the loan type from a drop down menu list.
- Identify either you have a Chase account or none.
- On the next step, provide information about yourself (applicant’s personal information).
- Type in your first name, middle initial and last name in respective fields.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Type in your primary phone number and alternate phone number 1 and alternate phone number 2 in designated fields.
- Type in your email address for electronic communication.
- Select your residence status from a drop down menu list.
- Type in your current address line 1 and current address line 2, city name, state name and zip code.
- Select your residential status by clicking down arrow and choose other options.
- Click on “Continue” green button and provide your property, loan information and finance information.
Complete this application and Prequalify within minutes. Take advantage of quick and easy online process to access services. Apply now and get the right option for you.