American Express Prepaid Cards make budgeting easy. Use your card for online shopping and in store purchases. Get easy with your busy life and pay bills like utilities or rent simply with your card.
- Go to the link at www.americanexpress.com/us/content/prepaid/reloadable-cards.html from your web browser to start the application and to apply for a prepaid card.
- Once on the page, provide your personal information to continue.
- Enter your first name and last name as well as your email address in respective fields. Your email address will be used to communicate disclosures, important account information, updates, and offers.
- Click on “Get a Card” button in order to process the application.
- You will get access to the registration form.
- Choose a card type and enter your complete physical address. Type in street address, apt, suit, floor number, city name, choose the name of your state from a drop down menu and enter ZIP code to identify your area.
- Enter your preferred contact number. Type in your phone number.
- Check your email address again and type in your date of birth.
- Enter your social security number. This information is required to verify your identity.
- Create strong password for your account and type it again for confirmation.
- Enter 4 digits of your PIN and confirm.
- Choose a security question and type in your answer.
- Check the box to agree to e-communications disclosure and user policy.
- Click on “Agree and Submit” blue button.
With your re-loadable prepaid card you can pay bills, add money and manage your expenses. No overdraft fee because you only use what you add.