NJMC Direct is online service for the offenders who are charged by the traffic constable for the traffic violation. This website is setting their way to pay their fine by NjmcDirect.Com online service, if they can’t access the municipal court to pay direct. You can search here nearby courts and can make any query about the paying by making them call using their numbers from here. Access the criteria for which kind tickets you can pay here.
- Pay for any rule or regulation of the state violation.
- When you don’t know about the court address to pay fine.
- No Warrant on your Ticket is issued.
- Make sure that you are going to make payments on the time.
- Access the Ticket after 1 to 4 days of ticket issued date, it will be updated on its services after few days.
How To Pay Tickets?
- Access this site and by opening the main site click on “Continue” button
- Open Your Traffic ticket and catch some details over it.
- At the top of the ticket see the CourtID , enter if in the first box present on the next page.
- See the ticket Prefix (Character only like XYZ) enter them correctly as your ticket has.
- Provide your Ticket Number in numeric form and enter this detail in third box.
- Enter your Number Plate License Number and click on Continue button
- After that provide your credit card number information and make your ticker payment online.
Tips And Warnings:
- You can user MasterCard, Visa card for online payment.
- They need additional fee scheduled with your payment, catch convenience fee link at the main page and get information about the fee that you have to pay here, it will be charge you according to your penalty payment.
- Use latest version of the internet browsers to access this site.
- Get printable copy of your fine payment for keeping record at your end
Hour To Access This Service:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 AM TO 11:45 PM
- Friday: 7:30AM To 10:45PM
- Saturday: 7:30AM o 3:45PM
- Sunday: 1:00PM To 11:45PM
Find your court make payment for the ticket fines, You can pay them by online credit card service, or you can locate the courts and you can pay by visiting them directly or by mailing cheques.