CVS Learnet is a website that tracks, manages and accesses your education and learning. CVS Learnet offers special electronic learning solutions and programs that are successfully affiliated with top suppliers of educational content. This top online solution provides healthcare experts with an easy way to get top quality online education that generally meet the criteria for the live CE credit.
Logging On To CVS Learnet Website:
Before you proceed to log on to CVS Learnet, you will need a PC with internet access, employee ID (which can be seen on your pay check) and your social security number (SSN).
Step By Step Guide:
- Open your browser and then type in the CVS URL (see link below) in the navigation bar.
- Then, the first thing you need to do is to type in your employee ID (it is printed on your pay check) or simply get it from your supervisor at work.
- Next, type in your password into the required field.
- Your password will be the last four digits of your social security number.
- On this website, you will be prompted to change the password.
- After you have supplied the last 4 digits of your SSN in the field that is marked as “Password”. Then, click on the “Login” button in order to gain access into the CVS Learnet account.
Tips And Warnings:
- This site is usually compatible with Windows 7, Windows 2000, Vista and even XP! Please know that the website is not compatible with MAC and Apple PCs.
- You will NOT BE ABLE to track results or take online courses if you use the wrong computer system.
- You need to know that this site is to be used by OFFICIAL users ONLY. If you make use of this system without any legal right, you may be subject to having all your actions on this site recorded or monitored by the system personnel.
- As an authorized user, you can track your continuing and learning educational courses on this site; and get access to top learning programs via the site’s seminar room.
- Go to CVS Learnet Website: cvslearnet.cvs.com .