Creating an account for MyDish Redlobster is pretty easy; however you could find it difficult to access MyDish from home. The MyDish (or simply Dish) website is very well known among Darden restaurant workers.
Creating An Account With Mydish:
- Step one of the sign up process will require you to verify your identity.
- Enter your restaurant number, POS Clock-in Identification and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Click on “Register” Button and you will automatically be directed to the next step of the sign up process.
How To Access?
After signing up with MyDish, you may not be able to access your account from home. With the following steps, you will be able to access Dish from home.You will need to set your browser in order to allow cookies. Then, follow the steps below in order to ensure a correct setup of Internet Explorer.
Open Internet Explorer on your computer; go to the Tools menu to click on Internet Options.
From the Internet Options window select the Security tab close to the top.
- Under the security tab:
- Click on the Trusted Sites icon
- Click on the Sites button
On the Trusted Sites Window:
- Ensure the check box that is labeled “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” is NOT checked
- In the textbox labeled “Add this Web site to the zone:”
type in: *.redlobster.com if you an employee of Red Lobster
Click on the Add button
- Click on the OK button
For Privacy Settings:
- You will need to select the Privacy Tab
- And click on the Advanced button
- Ensure that that you check off the “Override automatic cookie handling” checkbox
- For “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies” Ensure Accept is selected for the two.
- Ensure that you check off the “Always allow session cookies” checkbox
- Then click on the OK button
Now click on the OK button again to in order to exit from the Internet Options Window.
To access this site from home enter the following based on where you work
- For Red Lobster: mydish.redlobster.com
- You will see the option “ I’m New User” click on it.
- Enter Restaurant number, POS Clock-In ID, and last 4 digits SSN. Hit on ‘Create My ID”.
Access your MyDish Redlober account from home: