NBC News is a collection of different innovative and powerful news brand that deliver persuasive, varied and visually engaged stories. Job seekers can search job opportunities to find your way on the road to success. Follow the instructions to submit the resume online.
- Online account
- Email address and password for sign in
- Visit the website at nbcnews.com .
- Scroll down the page to the bottom and click on “Career” link places at horizontally at the end of the home page.
- Click on “Submit Resume/C.V” link.
- If you are returning user, login to your online account with your registered email ID and password. If you are new user, hit on “Click Here To Create A Login” link.
- Enter your email address.
- Type the password for your account to login and access the information.
- Choose the security question and save your security answers. This information will be used to authenticate the identity in case you forgot your login password.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Follow the further instructions to attach and submit your resume.
- Upload your resume and add a cover letter.
- Click on “Continue” button and provide the CV profile information, submit attachments, question, additional information and check the confirmation.
- Search current job opportunities online at your home.
- Submit your resume and get the opportunity to build your career.
Users can search the current job openings at the site and apply for a specific job that matches to your interest for your next career opportunity or they can submit their resume without submitting to a specific job.