Fidelity offers best solution for your investing and trading needs. Through a brokerage account, you can manage online trading of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) at low cost. And use online tools to research online.
- Go to the link at www.fidelity.com/open-account/overview from your web browser to start the process.
- Scroll down the page and select “Brokerage Account” beneath “Investing & Trading” option and click on “Open Online” link.
- Identify ownership type and click on “Continue” button.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password in designated fields.
- If you don’t have an account yet, enter your first, middle and last name.
- Type in your email address and click on “Continue” button
- Enter your name and social security number for verification.
- Choose the month, day and the year you were born to verify your age.
- Identify your citizenship and enter your daytime phone number as well as evening phone number (optional).
- You are required to provide your legal/residential address including address line 1, address line 2 (optional), city and choose state and enter your zip code.
- Check the box if your legal address is different from your mailing address.
- Select how often you trade in each year.
- Click on “Continue” button to complete your application.
Enjoy all the benefits of low-cost brokerage account with full featured cash management facilities. If you have any question regarding this application, you can call at 800-343-3548.