One of the best Universities in the United States is the University of Oklahoma. The University of Oklahoma provides quality education that guides a student to take the right path and have a promising career in the future.
The University offers a number of 152 bachelor courses. All these degrees are set to give each student the best and finest quality of education. And to make studying easier, the University of Oklahoma provided oZone: an online portal for students, for them to be able to access their student status in the University.
What Do I Need To Access The Ozone Website?
All you need is a device that can access the internet and an account in the Ozone website.
How Can I Access Through The Ozone Website?
To be able to access the website of University of Oklahoma online, all you need to do is follow these few simple steps:
- First is that you need to have a log in ID. Present and former students in the university will have their own username and password. If you do not have an account yet, simply visit the official ssb.ou.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon . On the upper right corner of the page, simply click the Apply Now button.
- The website will automatically redirect you to the application for admission page. On the lower left side of the page, click the First Time Account User button. Follow the instructions given to create an account.
- To access the online courses, simply go to the oZone website and enter your created username and password on the required field and click the log in button.
- Click the Self-registration button. Then click the CAS ONLINE ORIENTATION COURSE link and click the Register button.
- Enter the necessary information in the required fields. Then select your current course and click the submit button. Click the finish button once you have provided all the needed information accurately.
- Click the Done button to complete the self-registration process.
- Now you can log in to the ozone.ou.edu and be able to access the online courses and pay your bills.
With this innovation made by the University of Oklahoma, studying and residency in the said University would be much easier.