Wells Fargo is a financial services and products provider and supports both personal and business customers. Go paperless and receive statements online. Follow the instructions given below to log on.
- Go to the official website by accessing the link which is www.wellsfargo.com
- You will be prompted to log on to use services such as account summary, bill pay, transfer funds and more.
- Select the service from drop down menu and log in using your username and password.
- Click the “Go” button.
- Don’t know your username or forgot the password? Click the “Username/Password Help” tab to recover your ID and password.
- To recover the password, hit on the “Get Password Help” button.
- Enter in social security number and account number in respective fields for account validation.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- To recover your username, you need to click the “Press Username Help” button.
- Provide social security number and password to get your username.
- To create a new account, click the “Sign Up Now” link.
- Follow the steps and provide requested information to create a new account at this website.
- Enter in your social security number and ATM/Debit card number/account number.
- Enter your preferred email address for electronic communication and hit on the “Continue” button.
You will get vital information and updates directly to your email account. Registered members can easily make payments using online services. Just press the link to view statements, transfer funds, pay bills, view history and more. Company will send you regular alerts.