- You need to access the link which is www.npower.com/At_home/Applications/Npower.Web.Login/login.aspx
- Access needs your email address and password.
- Enter your log in credentials in given field and press the “Log In” button.
- If you are a new customer then register to manage your account.
- Hit on the button that says “Register Now” button.
- You will be directed on the registration page. You need to enter in required data in given online form.
- You need to provide your account information.
- Enter in your account number in first field. Your account number is the 9 digit number on the left of your bill.
- Enter in your last name.
- Provide your postcode.
- Enter in your log in details.
- You need to provide your username. Use your email address as your log in name.
- Create a password for your account. Your password be with in 7 and 20 characters.
- Enter your password again for confirmation.
- Hit on the “Online Account Terms And Conditions” link to read statement.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete this registration.
- Online billing: you will be able to pay bills online.
- Account information: get access to your important account information by email directly in your inbox.
- Free notifications: members will get regular text or emails.
- Reminders: get reminders for your payments.
- Manage account: you will be able to update your personal details anytime.
- Online payments: your online payments are fully secured.
Registration is fast and free. It will take about a minute to complete. Through your account you will be able to pay bills, make payments, receive alerts and more. You can also see your usage in your area with an online account. Read online account terms and conditions before registration.