If you are a Tesco club card member, register your account online to grab all card points when you shop online. Registration is required to access card perks and benefits online. Go ahead, join now! Registration is simple and will only take minutes to complete. Follow the steps given below to start your registration.
- Go to the link at www.tesco.com/clubcard/register-my-account from your web browser to start the application.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Sign In Or Register” button.
- Register your account, provide your email address and password.
- Fill out the registration from with required information.
- Enter an email address. You will use this email address to login to your online account.
- Type in your email address again to avoid misspellings.
- Provide your postcode, type in a UK postcode.
- Enter your club card number. Cardholders need to provide the card number to get member only offers and benefits. You will never miss out on card points when you shop online.
- If you don’t have a card number, click the box to indicate that you don’t have the card.
- Click on “Register” button at the end.
Get registered and manage your card online conveniently plus track points you have earned. You will be able to update your details anytime, when you need it. View coupons, vouchers and print off. Now, there is no need to wait for the postman to deliver your vouchers, get access to statement online. You can access and change your preferences any time.