Register your AARP Medicare plans account online and get access with the most important benefit information online and manage your health plans as well. Set up an online account with an email address and your member ID card (health insurance card). Customer representatives are always there to assist you. Call the number at the back of your member ID card and talk to a representative during listed hours of operation.
- Go to the link at www.aarpmedicareplans.com/guest/login.html from your web browser to start the online application.
- Once on the page, provide your username and password to sign in.
- Click on “Register Now” button at the right side of the page.
- Provide required information to get registered for an online account.
- Enter your plan member ID (7-10 numbers) if applicable. Enter your ID exactly as it appears on your member ID card.
- Type in your date of birth to verify your age. Enter day, month and year you were born.
- Click on “Continue” button and complete your registration application with required information.
Once registered, you will be able to access your personal information anytime with just a click. Check your plan details, buy online now , review premium payment history, claims information and coverage summaries. Fill in the information with requested details and experience the ease.