Virtual Counselor is a single point of digital source of data accessed by students and teachers. Through this online educational portal, parents can contact the teachers online and keep an eye on their children’s performance. Teachers and parents can also access learning materials for their children or students. Get access to the best learning services and resources to enhance learning skills. Registration is simple and free. You only need to provide your general information for registration.
- Go to the link at bcps.browardschools.com/VirtualCounselor from your web browser.
- Once on the page, hit the button “Parent”.
- You will be redirected to the next page, type in your parent ID and password and click on “Login” button.
- If not registered, hit on “Click Here” link to start registration.
- Read the legal policy and certify that you have read Policy 5306, and agree to abide the policies set forth by selecting the radio button and click on “Continue” button.
- On the next page, type in your first name and last name in respective fields.
- Enter your email address.
- Type in effective home phone number and work phone number in respective fields.
- Hit on “Continue” button and complete further steps to finish this registration.
Use the service to access learning tools and get assistance to healthy worksheets. Login and contact child’s teacher to discuss regular curriculum activities online.