To enroll, you must have a SunTrust Checking, Money Market, Savings, Loan, personal Credit Card or Line of Credit account. If you do not have any of these products, you need to open an account online and then apply for enrollment. Online Banking Enrollment:
- Go to the link www.suntrust.com/portal/server.pt?space=CommunityPage&control=SetCommunity&PageID=0&CommunityID=1890
- Select one of the given options to sign up, and click “Begin Enrollment” to get started.
- Enroll using an Account number:
- Enter your social security number (last 5 digits), account type, account number, zip code and click on “Continue Enrollment” button.
- Enroll using a ATM or Check Card:
- Enter your social security number (last 5 digits), check card number, check card PIN, account number (last 4 digits) and click on “Continue Enrollment” button.
Enroll using a Credit Card:
- Enter your social security number (last 5 digits), credit card number, zip code, card expiration date and security code (3 digits) and click on “Continue Enrollment” button.
- Complete further steps including security, service and agreement and confirmation.
It’s Easier Than Ever To Bank With SunTrust:
- Take Control Of your Finance: Take control of your finances and get secure access to online accounts with ease. With free Online Banking, you can set up alerts, pay bills, manage payments, transfer funds and much more on your timetable, from anywhere any time.
- Mobile App and Tablet App: You will get all solution for your banking needs through your android, smart phone or tablet devices.
- Text Banking: You will get instant responses.. Simply send a text message to SUN411 (786411) and get response in seconds.
- Mobile Web: No app is required for mobile web, simply visit m.suntrust.com to use the services.
- Mobile Alerts: You will get text notifications about your account activities.
- Move Your Money with Peace Of Mind: You can securely transfer or receive funds.
Enjoy real-time access to your credit card accounts and deposit accounts with Mobile Banking from SunTrust. Check balances, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills, or find the nearest location.