Give the gift of flavor with Taco Bell’s new Gift Cards! Yummy, appetizing, delicious, juicy and tasty food is ready to treat you, your friends and loved ones on special occasions. Celebrate the special moments with mouthwatering dining. These cards can be bought at any contributing store locations only in United States.
- Go to the link at www.tacobell.com/tacobell/giftcards/balance to check balance of your card.
- Once you are on the resultant page, you can check your gift card balance with a simple application.
- Provide your card number and security code given at the back of your card under the scratch off panel to start the application.
- Enter card number and security code into the designated fields and click on “Submit” button.
Mobile Check Balance:
- Go to m.tacobell.com on your mobile phone.
- Once you’re on the resultant page, click on “Gift Cards/Balance” option.
- Next, go to“Check Balance” section and enter your card number and security code. You will get the complete information about your card balance right on your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
- Obtain A Replacement Card:
- Call at 1-866-798-3113 to block the balance of your card. You are required to Post the Card to the address given in the form with evidence of purchase.
- Click the Card Service Form to download and print the form.
These cards can only be redeemed at any participating locations in the United States. The remaining amount of misplaced, lost, or broken cards can be exchanged. You will only be able to recover the card amount if you will be able to provide the proof of registration.