There are a number of ways to log in and the process will be different whichever way you use. It is only consumers who can use this so if you have a business or prepaid account you will not be able to do this. Being able to keep up to date with your digital service online is going to make keeping track of your accounts much easier.
Sign In To The Account Online:
- The first thing to do is to go to the company website and this will be found at www.att.com/mywireless .
- It is now that you need to select the way you log in. If you have a wireless number then it is that you must enter. It is possible that the account is linked to an AT& T Access ID then it is that User ID that must be entered.
- If you have entered details for the linked accounts then you will be able to view all your accounts with the one log in and not have to swap from account to account. This will save time as well as stop the need for a variety of passwords and User IDs to be remembered.
- If you are using your personal computer you can tick to have this ID saved, but if you are using a public computer then make sure that the box is not ticked and it will not be visible once you log off.
- Put in your password and there is a box provided for this .
- If you have forgotten either your password or user ID you will be able to click on a link and the details for retrieving them will be sent to you.
When selecting the accounts you want to link there is a drop down box and you can select the ones you want. Your choices are wireless, U-Verse TV, Internet and Voice, or Home Phone, Internet and Digital TV. When you have done this you will be ready to log and very importantly it will be a quick, easy and secure process.