Many of the companies now provide people the facility of withdrawing the money. They try their best to make a very easy and simple procedure for this purpose because if the process will be difficult, people will face difficulty and never come towards this process. Now through your Merrill Lynch retirement account, you can easily withdraw the money without facing any difficulty. If you know all of their requirements and steps before starting the process, then your process will get finished in just few minutes.
- Go at the website www.benefits.ml.com for signing in to your account.
- If you have no account on their website then you can create a new one on their website by providing all the information like name, SSN, DOB, age etc. You will get to have tax penalties and early withdrawal if you are not older than 59 ½ years.
- Gather all the documents that are required from you by them. There will be options related to premature withdrawal, withdrawal without any penalty or the one for the new buyers. You can select of your own choice.
- You can withdraw money from two types like you can get it electronically or through a manual check. It depends on your choice.
- Select your method of the withdrawal. Keep in mind all your finances before making the decision. The amount of money you take from them will influence your savings plans of retirement so be careful.
- Keep this thing in mind that after withdrawal how much money will still be with you and also see that how much taxes and penalties are given by you.
- If you have waited for more than three weeks then you can contact the customer service representative.
By contacting the experts through their customer service center, you can get to know all the instructions. Contacting them is very much easy. You can go on the website or even to the nearest location. There services are available every time.
It is providing people with the facility of retirement plans. Customers can get to access all their retirement plans. The most common one that is available with them is Individual Retirement Plan. They allow users to withdraw money very easily from them.