Build A Bear workshop survey I created by the well known Workshop in order to determine how their patrons feel about the services and products that they provide. By gathering this information, they will be able to make improvements on their services and products’ quality. This survey is taken online, which means that you can take part in this survey quickly and easily.
There is no doubt that the retailer of the biggest teddy bear and stuffed animal chain in the U.S. is the this Workshop. This company was founded in 1997 and has more than four hundred stores in more than twenty nations across the planet.
Participating In The Survey:
Things You Require:
- You will require a personal computer (PC) with access to the internet
- You should have bought something in at the shop and have kept your receipt.
- To take part in the sweepstakes, you will have to be a lawful resident of these listed nations:
- United Kingdom
- One of the United States’ 50 states, or you live in DC (District of Columbia)
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Ireland
- You should not be a staff of or professionally linked to this Workshop
- Be at least 13 years of age or older
Step By Step Process:
- Log on to website and go to the survey webpage www.buildabear.com/survey .
- Select the country you reside in.
- Select the language that you are most comfortable with when you take the survey.
- Type in the User ID number that you see on your receipt’s bottom left side, and the ten digit long password located under the Identification number on your receipt. Next, click the “Start” button on the bottom of the webpage.
- Provide answers to the survey questionnaire per instructions and then you will be eligible to take part in the sweepstakes in order to stand a chance to win $1000 (USD).