Now a day’s many people get deprived of their jobs which highly affect their family and most importantly the economy of the country. If you are the citizen of the California country and have lost your job then no need to worry because government of California has introduced a new department for people known as Employment Development Department (EDD). Their basic purpose is to help all the unemployed people and provide them benefits for a happy living. For filing unemployment benefits you must get registered to the Cal jobs firstly.
Cal jobs are an online program for providing services to the employees and employers. It provides opportunities for employers to find related jobs and employees and also helps employees in finding perfect and qualified employer for a suitable job. If you have got the unemployment benefits by them then you need to register yourself first.
- You must be a legal resident of the state of California.
- You must be a registered member at the Cal jobs.
- You must be the accepted applicant for applying the job by Employment development department.
- A fats and reliable internet connection.
- Go to www.caljobs.ca.gov
- At the upper hand side of the page you need to click on the ‘register’ button if you are not already registered.
- Fill the boxes and enter your date of birth and social security number.
- After checking all the information you have provided, click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Enter your personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, city, zip code and email address.
- Also provide information regarding your educational history and employment history.
- A list of jobs would appear of your interest. Choose the one which attracts you and is suitable for you.
- Post your resume and click on ‘submit’ button.
Searching jobs at Cal jobs is quite easy, simple and convenient process. It is remarkable and unique in a way that list of jobs appearing in their search box would not appear in any other website. Once you are registered you will get great benefits and also money for fulfilling your basic needs until you gets employed.