The rebate is used for advertising sales in various Discount Tire retail stores. This allows customers to refund a specific amount of money depending on how much they paid for a product. To qualify, you need to submit an online form with all the invoice details so the store can check status and determine the specific amount of money to be refunded. When you submit your form online, you will be able to access your account and check your status through the internet. In addition, you can also your online access to conveniently manage your account by entering your email address and designated password.
How To Submit?
To avail this, you need to have an official form and a valid invoice. Follow the instructions below to complete your transactions.
- Open a web browser and type in the link www.dtc.rebatepromotions.com .
- You will be redirected to the Center sub page. This will have three sections that include Manage Account, Check Status and Submit Rebate.
- Click on the “Submit Rebate” section and fill in the required fields for your invoice details. Type in the offer code in the specified space below and enter your official receipt number.
- List the transaction date before entering your phone number. Once done, click on the Next button to continue the process.
- An on-screen instruction will appear. Follow the directions to complete the submission process.
- If you want to check your status, click on the section for Check Status. You can choose to redeem either online or by mail. If you want to redeem through the internet, you must type in your email address click on the Check box. If by mail, you will be required to type in your personal information and click on the Check box.