The state of Alabama is always there for those people who need help. There are lots of people who are not in the state of doing work or they are unemployed. There are many families who need help regarding the running of their household and for that purpose the people are given a card on which the credit is transferred on each set date. This is the set fund which is given to these needy people to run their household and to buy food and medical supplies for them.
How To Change?
There are two ways through which you can set your PIN number or change it which are as follows:-
- By Going Online
- By Phone
They are described in detail as follows
By Going Online:
- Visit the site www.ebtedge.com
- Once you have been logged in then it is time for you to go under the tab “EBT cardholder” and there you will have to click on the option “more information”.
- You will have to enter your 16 digit card number in order to log in especially if you have to change your PIN.
- Now follow the guided instructions in order to change the PIN.
- Once you reached the required field then type the new four digit number.
- Retype it to confirm it and submit it.
- Your work is done
- Dial the number of the Alabama services in order to change your PIN number.
- Now follow the instructions and keep on pressing the numbers according to the guided method until you reach the option to change your PIN number
- Enter the digits of your new PIN number or the number which you want in place of your previous one.
- Re enters the number and your work is done.
It is a new and protective way of making the members feels that their fund money is safe and is completely in their hands.
This Card is the great savior for those who are depending on the money which is given to them by the government in order to help them.