Engrade is a free utility service that provides state of the art collaborative platform and resources for teachers and educators all across the country and around the world. More often than not, it is a digital grading alternative of books and other learning materials for schools and teachers at district level. Learning institutions that are registered can join in the standardization and equality of the national level’s curriculum. Schools that are registered at there can provide access to this online portal to teacher and parents so they can have a more convenient way of monitoring the performance of students by assigning them with online accounts. Through this platform, students can easily upload all their assignments and worksheets as well as customize the report cards. See below how to register and access your account online.
How To Register an Online Account?
To register an online account, you will need a computer with internet access. If you are a student, you will need the access code given to you by your teacher.
- To start the registration process, visit the official website through this link: www.engrade.com .
- When you open the page, you will see several options to choose from if you want to create an account. Choose the appropriate account.
- Choose the account type for Student Parents, Teacher, Student, and Administrator/School.
- If you choose the account type for teacher, you will be asked to provide details such as your complete name and address, user ID and password. Check box if you accept their terms and conditions.
- Once your password is verified, click on the create “account” button.
- For students and parents, you will need to enter the access code given by the teacher in order for you to be able to create an account.
- The format of the access code is usually like “xxxxxxx-yyyy” and each section must be entered using a separate field.
- For administration set up enter name, email address, phone number, user name and password. Check box if you accept their terms and conditions.
- For student & parent sign up you will need to enter the access code given by the teacher.
Once you are registered with, you can now access your online account and view your assignments, worksheets, grading cards and other learning resources.