HCA aims to provide comfortable working space and secure working system to ensure that all their employees will perform as efficiently as possible which in turn will be highly beneficial for the company. As such, it offers rewards and benefits which can be accessed through their online portal. Among the rewards they offer include employee assistance, 401K plan, health benefits, flexible spending account, life insurance, dental plan and short term disability insurance among others. To access rewards and benefits, read on below for the complete and step by step guide and instructions.
How To Access Rewards?
- The first step is to visit the official website through this link: www.hcarewards.com .
- Once you are in the homepage, you will be asked to choose an option in relation to your current job as an employee of the company.
- You will be directed to the Log In page that gives you an option to log in if you already have an account or sign up to register for a new account.
- Enter your 3-4 ID number.
- Enter your password.
- Click the button “login”.
- If you are first time user since august 1, 2012 your password will be last 4 digit of your SSN and date of birth.
- Once you are logged in, you can activate your account by choosing the Click Here button just below the Activate Your Account option.
- You will be asked to provide your ID so your account can be activated. Type the ID information on the required field.
- After completing all required information and filing up the specified fields, check all your input data and make sure that everything you entered is correct. After reviewing your details, click on the submit button below.
- Just follow the on screen instructions that will follow to complete your activation process.
Accessing your rewards and benefits is a lot easier with the help of the internet. The activation process is very easy and fast and it also opens a lot of possibilities as an employee of the company. The good news is that even former employees can apply for other related rewards and benefits. All these are done online without the need to visit the nearest department to file your rewards claims and benefits.