At a time of austerity, there will be lots of people who are either out of work and seeking employment, or working in a lob that is not paying them the amount of money they need to get by. Health is often one of the casualties as it is not possible to pay for health care insurance and even making visits to health care professionals on an ad hoc basis is not always an option.
The good news is that there is a way that you can access medical care and if you live in Arizona it is an easy process to go through.
Applying for Medical Assistance:
- As long as you live in Arizona legally, you can access health care by visiting the health care website at www.healthearizona.org .
- You must be prepared to show that you are in need and while that does not come easy to some people it is the only way that you can be sure of being successful.
- Once on the website, find the “apply for benefits” button and click on that.
- Next you need to click on the button that reads “continue for HealtheArizona health benefits”.
- Select that language that you want to apply in.
- There are clear instructions and you should read them before continuing.
- You need to fill in personal details about yourself.
- Fill in the section stating how much you earn.
- Explain who is being claimed for – is it just for you or the entire family.
- There will be some randomly chosen codes and these need to be entered in the box provided.
- Tick to say that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Press “submit”.
Thanks to Health e Arizona it is possible to get a good level of health care. It is not a difficult process to go through and while there are some personal questions that need to be answered the questionnaire is not unnecessarily intrusive. The time you spend filling in the form will be time well spent when you find you need health care help.