United States Army HRC (Human Resource Command) is a field operating agency that was established in 2003. The purpose behind the concept is to provide tools and plans to improve and develop the career management prospective of soldiers. Online portal is designed to access all the services and information about your career. Sign up and log in to your account with CAC or the AKO (Army Knowledge Online) username.
- Common Access Card (CAC)
- AKO username and password
- Visit the website at www.hrc.army.mil .
- You will access the homepage of the company by following the above link.
- Go to the top right hand side corner of the webpage and click on “Log In” green button.
- You will be directed to the login menu.
- You can log in by two ways (1) you can use your Common Access Card (CAC) FOR DoD Approved Certificate Log In or (2) type in your AKO (Army Knowledge Online) username and password.
- Click on AKO username and password link, you will be directed to the next page.
- Enter your username and password into the respective fields and click on “OK” button.
- If you don’t have the username and password first go to www.us.army.mil and sign up for one and return to this page to login to your account.
- Soldiers can manage their entire career
- Manage fundamental training and retirement plans
Through your account you will be able to access all the features and pages of the human resources command website. Sign up your account and manage your career in better way by accessing the (USG) U.S government information system.