Id courts website provides information about the status of trial court in the sate of the Idaho. The status of closed and pending cases is available for the public. Users can access the electronic records and online payment services. If you would like to make online payment you can pay with the secure serve.
- Citation or case number
- Date of birth
- Credit card or the debit card
- Visit the website at www.idcourts.us/r .
- Click on “Payment” link at the left side of the page.
- Select your court for the drop down menu and click on “Make Payment” green button.
- Enter your citation or case number and your date of birth to find your financial obligation with the court. Click on “Continue” button.
- Select the items you want to pay.
- Confirm your information by choose the items you want to pay and choose the payment method. Select whether you want to pay with your debit card or credit card.
- Enter the payment information.
- Print your payment slip for your record.
- You can pay your fines and fee easily
- You can pay anytime and anywhere by online mean
- This is the secure way to pay your fee
Now you can pay citation, fine or fee through this online secure system following, easy, simple and protected serve. If you have any question you can call at 1-800-460-3987.