If you want to visit the USA you are going to need a Visa and there are a number of ways to get one. As with most things nowadays getting this Visa online is going to be the quickest way to do it. There are different Visas – one is obtained if you are planning just to visit, another if you want to move to the States permanently.
The best way to pay for your Visa will be by ACH payment. This is a payment that will come out of your checking account and is an Automated Clearing House payment, otherwise known as a direct debit. This is a secure way to make payment and the details will not be stored.
Making An Online Payment:
- To begin with you need to be logged on to the website of the National Visa Center and the address for this site is www.immigrantvisas.state.gov
- Click “combined fee payment”.
- Click the link “online fee payment”.
- When you have applied you will be acknowledged and in the letter you will be given a case number and Invoice Identification Number. You should have this letter with you when you are making the online payment.
- You will need to use these two pieces of information as your user account details and password and click “signin”.
- Next you will need to have your banks routing number so will also need to have a copy of your bank statement or check book.
- You will easily find the routing number. It always begins with the numbers 0, 1, 2 or 3 and is always nine digits. This symbol always brackets it.
- You will also need to have your bank account number. This can be a checking or saving account – it is up to you which one you use to pay. The checking number is identified by this symbol
Your online Visa payment will normally be completed within two or three business days from when the process was begun. When you receive your bank statement this transaction will show as NVC IV FEE and you will now have your Visa.