If you want to get information about your Honda car and want to go through an official site that will give you information you can easily do this online. If you are an employee then it is vitally important that you can keep up to date with all the latest makes and models, and not being able to log in is going to be a problem for you.
Dealers will need to be members of the network and once your dealership has joined, that is when you can get on line and make full use of the information there. While there are ways for customers to find out about the new cars and special deals it is good to have a base just for employees.
The main reason for use of this site by employees will be to order parts that are needed and clearly it is not recommended that customers are able to do the same thing.
Getting Access To The System:
- First you need to make sure that you have gone to the correct site before you log in and for this you need to go to www.in.honda.com .
- You will see a sign that says “user sign in” and here you need to start the process.
- Enter your dealership number. Each one is unique so it will be important you get this right.
- You will have a user id that has been issued by your employer and you need to enter that.
- Finally put in your password.
- Click “sign in” and you are ready to start.
If you have forgotten your password you can click on a link and be taken through the process you need to follow to retrieve it. You are ready to use the site and remember to keep your details private as this site is for employees only.