Java is the base for almost every type of the networked function and this is the universal standard for mounting and carrying the implanted and mobile applications, venture software, games and online content. It enables you to watch 3D images, play video games and get business solution.
- Windows 8 desktop
- Windows vista SP2
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows server 2008
- Faster processes with 128 MB RAM
- 124 MB free disk space
- Visit the website at www.java.com .
- Click on “Free Java Download” red button at the center of the webpage.
- On the next webpage, click on “Agree And Start Free Download” button.
- A dialog button will appear on your screen; click on “Save” button.
- Save the file in any folder, double click on the downloadable file and confirm that you want to continue with the installation process.
- Click on “Install” button.
- Complete the steps and click on “Close” button at the end.
- You can play online games
- Communicate with your friends around the world
- View images in 3D
- Get e business solutions
You may need to restart your browser to enable the Java installation in your browser. You will be informed if the Java content is disabled in the browser.