This survey is designed in order to know about the satisfaction level of the customers experiencing the JC products. Every single person who has bought a single thing from the company’s departmental store can participate in this survey. This survey is about to tell the experience in consuming the products and receiving the facilities provided at the store. You can also give suggestions that would help in the improvement of the quality of the products. These guidelines would help the readers in participating in the survey.
- Visit the website www.jcpenney.com/survey
- Choose the language most suitable to you and in which you want to give the survey. The choice would be in English and Spanish.
- Now give the 22 digits code printed on your receipt that you have received from the departmental store after shopping at the given place. Now make a click on the button labeled as “Continue”.
- Now answer each question step by step. Make the choice of the most suitable answer and complete the survey by doing this.
- After going through the survey you would also be asked to give your own opinion or suggestions about the improvement of the products. Complete the survey in this way.
Benefits And Warnings:
- The survey is very easy and takes about 5 minutes.
- Share your personal experience and by giving the suggestions you can also improve the quality of the products.
- You will also get reward if you take part and complete the survey.
- You must have the recent receipt in order to complete the survey.
- You must be the citizen of US and should be 18 years old.
- If you want to change your answer for the question that you had answered and jumped to the next question you can edit your answer by clicking on the option labeled as “Previous”.
JCPenney is a chain departmental store and it is based in United States. It is many branches with in US. They deal in different products from women and men’s garments to repairing of the jewelry and coffee etc. the main mission of this company is to have an integrated and fair attitude with the customers. The company supports the “Fair and Square” motto in making its deals. This survey is available only for the citizen of US.