There are many toys which you get for your kid but Lego is that one toy which is a must for every child. Almost every child of the 90’s along with their before and after ones had been the possessor of a Lego set. These blocks are the building blocks and kids having these toys develop their creative thinking more quickly as compared to the rest of the kids who unluckily didn’t get the chance to play with them.
How To Participate?
- It is a must that you must be having a Lego product and make sure that you don’t throw away the box or the packing without jotting down the product code.
- Once you have got the code then it is time that you get yourself online @ www.legosurvey.com/product
- On very first page enter product code and hit on “Begin Survey” and provide all essential info that they want.
- After providing the data you will have to provide your views according to the questions asked from you.
- Answer the questions and then submit your survey.
- Submitting the survey will give you a chance to automatically get an entry in the sweepstakes and you will get the chance of winning $80 to £60.
- Once you are done then you can mouse out from the page.
Surveys are held to find out the views of the customers and to make sure that nothing is going to bother the increasing sales chart. It is a clever method of keeping in touch with the outcome. Surveys indicate the position of success and predict an upcoming outcome.
The Lego Group is a very successful and a very popular brand of toys. It is renowned for its interlocking building blocks of multicolor. It is based in Denmark in Billund. The manufacturing began in the year of 1949. The Lego toys are a big craze from generations and that is why they have been many annual tournaments in which people of every age and sizes take part to show their skill in Lego building block competition. They make giant structures from Lego blocks and win grand prizes along with making records each and every year by breaking the records of the previous ones.