M&T Bank has been established for over 150 years and throughout that time they have become very involved in the communities in which they are based. Not known for taking risks they have been able to increase their business but when it comes to modernisation they are up there with the best when it helps their customers.
As with most things to do with banking, it is possible to order checks online if you have an account with bank. Everything is fully explained on their website and when you click each link it will take you to another and give you all the information you need. If you want to re order checks then it is a quick and easy process and you will be told everything you need to do every step of the way.
Re-Ordering Your Checks:
- You need to go to the website and this is the address www.mandtbank.com .
- You will need to have your banking details as you will be asked to fill in some of the information he bank holds on you.
- When you click on “reorder checks” you are taken to a page that tells you the information you need.
- You will need the routing/transit number that you have.
- You will have to know your personal account number.
- You will need to know the number of the last check you wrote as you will need to know the number of the next one you need.
- Finally you will need to know your e mail address.
- Click “order now” and you will be taken to another page.
- Firstly you enter your routing number.
- Next your account number.
- Finally you give your Zip code.
- Press submit and wait for your checks to be delivered.
This is all you need to do to reorder your checks. It is possible to go into the branch to order them but it seem pointless making a visit when all you need to do is log on and do it from the comfort of your armchair.