The Massachusetts Department of Revenue (DOR) is providing its approachable service to business, individuals, family and commercially. This website if providing a platform to check your tax returns services. They help your to calculate your tax dues and providing you the online way to pay online taxes by using this online account services. You can setup your payments in installments and you can pay them by credit card or by online account.
- Physical address
- Full name and online account information
- Go to the site www.mass.gov/dor by clicking on it by internet connection.
- On the home page scroll down the page and click on “File My Tax Return” link and you will be navigated to the next page and here click on “Check My Refund Status”.
- Next choose your account type and then start providing personal information.
- Enter your name, address, email address, gender and zip code.
- Choose your username and password for online account.
- Choose security questions and answers for online security.
- Enter security code and tick mark the agreement statement at the end.
- Next by loging into your account and check your refund status.
- This is online service for your tax funds status
- You can check your pending and paid payments.
- By this you can change your information related your tax and property easily.
The Massachusetts Department of Revenue is company providing tax paying service to the online users. Company is responsible to provide financial, child card and support and income tax paying services.