With so much being online at the moment is seems obvious that a bank account will be online. Life is going to be so much easier if you can carry out financial transactions without having to leave your home. When you register for online banking live gets easier and you can carry out a variety of transaction.
It can take a little bit of time to set up as in the first instance the details will be sent by post, but after that everything is much quicker.
Registering For Access To Your Account:
- First log onto the company website at www.mycardbalance.com
- You will need to be registered for a card and agree that you will use it correctly.
- You will be asked for all the relevant details that any company will need to make sure that you are the person you say you are.
- Once you have the card you are going to be able to check your account online whenever you want to.
- Once you have got to the site you will see a button at the side of the page that says “access my account.” You need to click on this button and you will be taken to the next stage
- You will need to have the card with you when you want to log on as you will be asked to fill in some of the information on it.
- The first thing you will be asked for is the number on the back of the card.
- The final thing for you to do is to enter the 3 digit number that is found on the back of the card and you will be taken to your account.
You are now up and running and will be able to access your account balance whenever you want. This will show all the latest transactions that have been carried out on the account. If there is any other information that you need there is a Q and A section that will give you all the advice you need.