The profile you create at United Technologies offers you a “Gateway” – this Gateway is personalized website navigation and telephone access directory that was developed by AT&T Solutions, Inc. and Hewitt Associates, and offers you the chance to connect to benefits services and human resources.
When it comes to creating an online profile at United Technologies, you will be glad to know that the process is actually quite fast and simple. For added security, you need to know that users can no longer log into United Technology’s site with your Social Security Number (SSN). You will require a User ID to log on to the website, if you do not have a User ID, you can easily create one.
Why You Need A User ID?
A will need a User ID in order to use this site. Your User ID is an ID that identifies you uniquely on the United Technologies’ website. With your user identification, you will be able to get access to your benefits details while you protect the privacy of your social security number. When you create your unique User ID, you will be responsible for keeping it safeguarded. With your user ID, you will be able to conveniently view your benefits on the website and when you are calling the United Technologies Benefits Center.
Creating An Online Profile At United Technologies:
- Visit www.mydirectory.com/UTC .
- Click on the “Register as a New User” link located on the right hand side of the webpage (see link below).
- You will be directed to another webpage where you will be required to provide the last four digits of your SSN and your birth date. As soon as you have provided the required information, you will then click on the “Continue” button.
- Then follow the other steps needed to complete your sign up process.
Tips And Warnings:
- The United Technologies website requires either Netscape Navigator 7.2 (or higher) or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher). You can click on the “Browser Requirements” link in order to get more information.