Nationstar Mortgage has a reputation of being the country’s top mortgage servicers & lenders providing conforming, FHA, Fannie Mae, VA, FHLMC, USDA and Jumbo products directly to clients. Since the company’s inception more than 15 years ago, Nationstar Mortgage has enjoyed unbelievable success by offering outstanding customer service and a wide variety of highly competitive mortgage products.
Do you need to sign up with Nationstar Mortgage in order to get access to the many wonderful benefits offered by this company? You will be glad to know that the sign up process is fast and simple and then you will be able to get access to your online account any time you want.
Sign Up Process:
- Log on to the Nationstar Mortgage website www.mynationstarmtg.com and click on the “Sign Up” button on the bottom left of the webpage.
- You will directed to the sign up webpage. Where you will be required to provide your “Account Information”, “User Information” and “Security Information”.
- You will need to provide your Nationstar Loan Number or Prior Loan Number
- Supply the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- You will be required to create a Username and Password
- After typing in your Username and Password, you will also need confirm it.
- If you ever forget your Username or Password, you will need to select a security question and provide an answer to it.
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button and complete the registration process per instructions.
- There are so many advantages of getting an online account for Nationstar Mortgage, some of which include.
- Get access to online account status
- Easily view 1098 statement(s)
- Make timely and secure loan payments
- Correspond with loan specialists with Nationstar Mortgage
- And so much more!
Tips And Warnings:
You will need to make sure that you take the time to double check the accuracy of all the information you provided prior to submitting your sign up request.