Being able to register for a TJX self service account is going to give a lot of freedom to you when it comes to the times you can use your account. You will have to put in your personal details but they will only be the ones that you have to add for lots of other accounts.
- In order to register for a self service account you first need to visit the website www.mytjx.com/mytjx/associates.html The company are signed up to the EU legal regulations when it comes to protecting personal data
- You will have to give some of your personal details and the first one is your first name and there is a box where that has to go.
- Underneath is another box and here you put your last name.
- The final box is meant for your date of birth. There is a calendar that you can click on to make sure that you are able to get the right details in quickly. There is a specific format that needs to be used and that is date first, then the month and finally the year.
- After that you have to enter your AIN number
- You then go to the next page and will have further details to add and next will be your address
- After that you will need to leave contact numbers
- All the above information needs to be added and without it you will not be able to register.
- You will also need to provide further details and these are emergency contacts. These will be your choice and should be people who can be contacted on your behalf in an emergency and also ways you can be contacted quickly.
- 10. Visit home page in-case of more details: www.mytjx.com .
Once you have access to the site you will be able to see all the posts that are available and be in a position to apply before many others. You can also update and alter any information that you have previously supplied and again this can be done simply by logging in.